Monday, January 26, 2009

Just Watched...

Slumdog Millionaire. It was... meh. Entertaining I guess, worth a watch. But I don't see what all the hype is about when you compare it to other movies that have come out recently. It sort of reminded me of City of God, a Brazilian film. Check it out. I actually liked it quite a bit more than Slumdog.

The Wrestler was great. A very different style for Darren Aronofsky. That is, it was normal. Love his movies. If you're bored or high or both, and you feel like a really slow, artsy kind of poetic film then watch The Fountain. I think I ruled out a lot of people with that last sentence, but give it a shot! It's one of those movies that you should watch alone at 2AM. So take that as you will.

Most of all, if anyone is reading this go rent or download The Fall. And get Boy A while you're at it. Two of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I can't remember the last time I didn't want a movie to end. You won't regret watching them.

'Night.

-AM

(slow clap)

No comments: