Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cardiology, Part Deux.

Hey there.

So, things went well today! I think. I suppose if there's one thing I've learned during my time in school, it's that however I feel I scored on a test, the result is usually the opposite. So I guess now I feel like it maybe didn't go so well. Which would mean it did. Which would mean it didn't....

Anyway. I also wanted to stop back in to leave you with this neat-o interweb link to a fancy-pants little free game that you do have to download and install yourself (I know a lot of you just aren't into that), but which is more than worth it. It's called "Gravity Bone". The name really has no relation at all to the game itself, as far as I can tell, so no judging! It's some kind of silly, first-person, block-headed, mystery/espionage thing(?). It's also tiny and about 10 minutes long so there's really no excuse to not play this. You can thank me later.

-AM

i'd really like to help you, man

No comments: