Monday, January 12, 2009

Back To The Grind.

Well the Holidays are over, and I think I now fall under the "recovering alcoholic" demographic. Along with many of you, I bet. Good times in the Maritimes.

I would resolve to start posting more around here, but that requires making a little decision about this place. See, the reason my posts were so sparse is because I had always tried to aim for quality over quantity. I didn't want this site to get too ridiculous. Unfortunately I feel like I write more crap than anything else so I haven't had a lot of worthwhile stuff to put here. Anyway, I think I might just start writing in little bursts and we'll see how I like it. I'll try not to be too annoying. I'm not annoying am I..?

So... Cardiology 1 went pretty well, with a 90%. Thought I'd scored a bit higher but I certainly ain't complaining. Cardio 2 is tomorrow morning, and this entire post is basically me procrastinating. But I guess I'd better get to studying, I've said enough. Back to my ECG strips... I'll let you know how things go tomorrow.

-AM

a tunnel, from my window to yours

No comments: