Monday, March 16, 2009

For Testing Purposes.

Well, I've survived Hell Week (plus one day).

Hell Week, in case you're wondering, consisted of my entire class scrambling to get sign-offs before the due date on Tuesday, while studying for the mid-term exam on Wednesday, while studying for the mid-term scenario test on Thursday or Friday. One week. It was absolutely, off-the-wall insane.

Anyway, it's over with. I'm scheduled to work the Psych ward in the hospital tomorrow. That should be interesting... I really have no idea what to expect, but I'll try to come away with some interesting stories at least.

Well, I need to get to bed. I was taken out for my birthday tonight. It was a lot of fun, but I always had in the back of my mind the fact that I had to get up at 6am the next day. It didn't even feel like a birthday before we went out. It was the last thing on my mind and I constantly had to be reminded of it. We had an awesome time though. Now it's an awesome time for bed.

-AM

don't carry the world upon your shoulders

No comments: