Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Note.

We have such an amazing class, and this year has been absolutely crazy. It's sad to think that we only have about 3 days left together! When I think about the first days of school compared to these days, it blows my mind. To think of how shy some of us were, and the way we are now. It feels like 8 years have passed, not 8 months.

This is by far the best class I have ever been a part of. It feels like we're all best friends when we're at school. Everyone knows everyone and we all get along. I mean, of course there are those that can drive you up the wall occasionally, but what kind of family doesn't have at least one? For the most part though, I think we've all developed the same mentality and sense of humour, which tends to get out of control from time to time... I guess that happens when you're stuck with the same group of people 5-ish days a week, 7-ish hours a day. I think we'd all rather laugh with (or at) each other than take our work too seriously.

Personally, I wouldn't be able to put up with the workload everyday if I couldn't wake up knowing that no matter how difficult the day ahead was going to be, I'd probably spend more time laughing than not. I know we'll see each other again before the year is out, but I will miss all of you crazy bastards.












-AM

craning your neck at my car wreck

No comments: