Thursday, January 21, 2010

These Days.

I keep this site in my browser's favourites, often clicking on it when I'm bored, probably expecting to see something new. Like someone else may have taken over for me. Lately I've been neglecting it worse than ever. I have all kinds of stories I'd love to tell, and to be honest I prefer telling them in person, but this is a little more accessible I guess.

I just can't seem to justify spending the time on this lately. This isn't a goodbye, I love it here and I'll write more eventually. But my girlfriend, my friends and I are all so busy that when I do get time off I just feel like I'd be wasting it here on the computer. No offense. The only reason I'm here right now is because everyone is gone.

This is just an update to keep any readers in the loop, and so that in the future when I start writing again the gap between posts doesn't seem too big...

'til then.

-AM

1 comment: